Thank you for your interest in Ageless Home Care of California.
Ageless Home Care Services provides experienced, compassionate care to seniors and their families looking for reliable, trustworthy Caregivers. We receive many inquiries each day from people who are interested in qualifying to be on our first-rate care provider team.
To be considered as a team member with AHCS, the following must be met:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience providing care within the industry.
- A dependable vehicle properly insured.
- Valid State driver’s license.
- You must be trustworthy and dependable.
In addition to meeting the above criteria, the following documentation will be required:
- Recent copy of your driver’s license report (within last 6 months).
- Copy of recent TB (Tuberculosis) screening (within last 6 months).
- Background check completed ( current live scan)
- Any certifications or degrees you may have earned.
- Minimum of 3 verifiable professional references.
- Completed I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification) please download form from Internet
- Flu Shot (month of Oct-March)
- Medical Clearance
If you can meet all of the above, then completely read and fill out the enclosed Application.
When you have completed the Application, please fax, return by mail or drop off at our office listed above. Thank you for your interest.
Ageless Home Care Services of California
Tel #: 510-996-4777