Thank you for your interest in AGELESSHome Care Services.
AGELESS Home Care Services provides experienced, compassionate care to seniors and their families looking for reliable, trustworthy Caregivers. We receive many inquiries each day from people who are interested in qualifying to be on our first-rate care provider team.
To be considered as a team member with AGELESS, the following must be met:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience providing care within the industry.
- A dependable vehicle properly insured.
- Valid State driver’s license.
- Recent copy of your driver’s license report (within last 6 months).
- Copy of recent TB (Tuberculosis) screening (within last 6 months) or Cxray if positive
- Background check completed (Recent LIVE Scan)
- Any certifications or degrees you may have earned.
- Minimum of 3 verifiable professional references.
- Current Medical Clearance
- I-9 Form (downloadable in internet)
If you can meet all of the above, then completely read and fill out the enclosed Application.
When you have completed the Application, please fax, return by mail or drop off at our office listed
Thank you for your interest.
AGELESS Home Care Services of California
Click the link below to download out caregiver application form.